Refugee by Alan Gratz Novel Study Unit Bundle
Fall in love with teaching your Refugee by Alan Gratz Novel Study with this comprehensive, standards-aligned unit, guaranteed to help you review and incorporate a variety of literary skills. With this Refugee Novel Study Unit Bundle, you’ll receive ready-to-use novel activities that will guide your students through the book like never before.
This resource is perfect for a full class Refugee by Alan Gratz novel study, but can also be adapted for independent reading, literature circles, stations rotations, center activities, and more!
This Refugee unit will help your students sharpen their literary skills with vocabulary strategies, writing tasks, reading comprehension, informational text activities, and more.
► What’s Included? This bundle includes six resources to use with your study of Refugee:
- Compare & Contrast Organizer + Writing Prompt
- Literary Conflict Analysis Graphic Organizer
- Understanding Theme Through Setting & Conflict Worksheets
- Plot Line Organizers For Each Story
- Interactive Bunting Banner Timeline
- Character Analysis Foldable
- 4 High-Interest Nonfiction Reading Comprehension Passages
- 1000-1200 Lexile Level
- 700-1000 Words Each
- Audio Files of Each Passage
- Print and Digital Versions
- 22 Journal Writing Prompts
- Printable Journal Book
- Digital Google Slides Journal
- Complete list of vocabulary words
- Frayer-Model Vocabulary Log
- Weekly Context-Clue Worksheets
- Twitter Vocabulary Tweet Activity
- Cumulative Word Search for Early Finishers
- Two Project Versions: Topics Provided and Student-Selected Topics
- Creating Essential Questions Guide for Research
- One-Pager Checklist and Rubric
- Example One-Pager
- 7 Novel-Based Coloring Pages
- 3 Different Styles
Everything is included in print & digital versions.
BY PURCHASING THE FULL REFUGEE NOVEL STUDY, YOU SAVE OVER 30%!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Leah said, “These activities added a lot to our study of Refugee. They are well-designed and engaging. They also encouraged deeper level thinking and analysis of the text. Great purchase!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kathy said, “I have used other Refugee resources from TpT but this one was by far my favorite! The students were able to access the slides easily from a link I posted. It allowed them to work on the slides remotely AND best of all, no lost packets! I appreciated the variety of skills the students worked on throughout our novel study.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stuck in the Middle said, “Resources are READY TO USE!! This is a great guide to use with the novel that covers pre-reading topics (MY FAVORITE RESOURCES OF THE PACK!), worksheets to use section by section while reading, handouts that help students connect the similar themes, events and qualities of the characters, and more!
The nonfiction texts that cover the historical conflicts of each storyline are concise, informative, and a great resource. I especially like the audio files that go along with them!
Thank you for such a great, easy to use, resource!!”
Have a question?
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Prefer to buy this Refugee Novel Study on TPT?
No problem. You can access the listing here.
✔️ Follow me to be notified when I’ve posted new products.
✔️ Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for tips, ideas, and activities that make teaching middle school ELA feel engaging and purposeful.
Thanks so much,
Copyright © Hey Natayle.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.