Elements of Fiction Assessment – An EDITABLE 6th Grade End of Unit Reading Test
Looking for a standards-aligned elements of fiction assessment you can use to wrap up your most recent reading unit? This editable end of unit test will help you measure your 6th graders understanding of the short story elements in no time! Why recreate the wheel when you can easily customize this resource to fit the unique, individual needs of your students?
You’ll love how easy it is to use this elements of fiction assessment. It’s editable, printable, and digital formats make adjustments and customizations easy to make.
► This Elements of Fiction End of Unit Test Includes:
- An original 500-word short story
- Standards-based questions about short story elements such as setting, characters, conflict, plot, theme, and point of view
- Answer Keys
- Editable PowerPoint file
- Digital Google Slides passage & Google Form
Aligned with 6th grade ELA standards and designed with state test prep in mind, this elements of fiction test will not only showcase your students’ mastery and growth but also prepare them for success in their upcoming state tests.
► You Should Know…
- The reading passage and question sets were written specifically for 6th grade language arts. Please use your professional discretion if attempting to use it for another purpose!
- The lexile level of the passage is 800-1010L.
- Students may need background information on fireflies.
- Question types include true/false statements, multiple choice, short written response, and long written response.
Streamline your end of unit assessment and ensure students’ comprehension with this comprehensive and adaptable elements of fiction test.
⭐️ Your teaching journey just got a whole lot easier!⭐️
Looking for the Elements of Fiction mini-lessons? Check them out ☟!
OR, ⭐️ Bundle & Save for a Discount ⭐️
Purchase the to get this end of unit reading assessment PLUS the mini-lessons listed above!
Supports Common Core Standards (CCSS):
RL.6.1, RL.6.2, RL.6.3, RL.6.6, RL.6.10
Have a question?
Please email me at email@example.com. I’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Don’t forget to leave feedback! I love to hear what my buyers have to say, how the product worked for them, and any feedback I can use to improve my product!
✔️ Follow me to be notified when I’ve posted new products. New products are always 50% off for the first 48 hours!
✔️ Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for tips, ideas, and activities that make teaching middle school ELA feel engaging and purposeful.
Thanks so much,
Copyright © Hey Natayle.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.