Drama Analysis Brochures | Analyze Elements of Drama with Any Script or Play!
Analyzing dramas and plays has never been easier than with these interactive brochures! Use them with any script, radio play, teleplay, or live performance to encourage your students to think about both the story elements AND drama elements at work! With each panel, students will consider the drama from a different angle. Easy to use, flexible, and low-prep.
There are 3 Drama Analysis Brochures included:
- Reading a Script
- Listening to a Radioplay
- Watching a Teleplay or Live Performance
A Sneak-Peek Inside:
- Panel 1: Identifying Key Details & Summarizing the Play
- Panel 2: Outlining the Plot
- Panel 3: Taking a Closer Look at the Acts & Scenes
- Panel 4: Evaluating Dialogue, Stage Directions, & Characters
- Panel 5: Considering the Impact of a Set, Props, & Sound Effects
Both digital and printable versions are provided, making them easier than ever to use. Pick out your favorite script or play, then print or assign and go!
⭐️ Prefer to shop on TPT? ⭐️
Check out this listing on TPT here.
Have a question?
Please check out the Q & A section or email me at email@example.com. I’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Thanks so much,
Copyright © Hey Natayle.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.