Drama Analysis Brochures – Analyze the Elements of Drama with Any Script or Play
Analyzing dramas and plays has never been easier than with these interactive brochures! Use these drama analysis brochures with any script, radio play, teleplay, or live performance to encourage your students to think about both the story elements AND elements of drama at work! With each panel, students will consider the drama from a different angle. Easy to use, flexible, and low-prep.
There are 3 Drama Analysis Brochures included:
- Reading a Script
- Listening to a Radioplay
- Watching a Teleplay or Live Performance
A Sneak-Peek Inside:
- Panel 1: Identifying Key Details & Summarizing the Play
- Panel 2: Outlining the Plot
- Panel 3: Taking a Closer Look at the Acts & Scenes
- Panel 4: Evaluating Dialogue, Stage Directions, & Characters
- Panel 5: Considering the Impact of a Set, Props, & Sound Effects
Both digital and printable versions are provided, making them easier than ever to use. Pick out your favorite script or play, then print or assign and go!
Supports Common Core Standards (CCSS):
- RL.5.2, RL.5.3, RL.5.5, RL.5.10
- RL.6.2, RL.6.3, RL.6.5, RL.6.10
- RL.7.2, RL.7.3, RL.7.5, RL.7.10
Have a question?
Please email me at email@example.com. I’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Don’t forget to leave feedback! I love to hear what my buyers have to say, how the product worked for them, and any feedback I can use to improve my product!
✔️ Follow me to be notified when I’ve posted new products. New products are always 50% off for the first 48 hours!
✔️ Subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for tips, ideas, and activities that make teaching middle school ELA feel engaging and purposeful.
Thanks so much,
Copyright © Hey Natayle.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.